Available immediately for either full-time, part time, or part time leading to full time. Our ideal physiotherapy candidate will relish the opportunity to treat clients.
- Supervising specialist therapies
- Organising physical exercise sessions.
- Providing education and advice about exercise.
- Helping Patients & Writing reports.
- Liaising with professionals such as doctors.
- Good Behavior & Communication
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Teamworking Skills.
- Tolerance and Patience.
- Health Assessments.
We offer our physiotherapists
- Continuing professional & career development.
- Flexible pension options.
- Life assurance and healthcare schemes.
- Employee discounts on products
- Health assessments.
- Competitive Salary & shift premiums available
- Paperless, electronic medical record keeping.
- Professional Development.
- Option for one on one mentoring.
Physio Health Clinic is committed to equal opportunities in the recruitment, training, and development of our employees. We have a duty to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service for disclosure on successful candidates.Apply Now